Case Study: Children’s Museum
Discovery, creativity and learning
The Children’s Museum Tucson was founded as the Southwest Children’s Exploratory Center in November 1986 in a small space on Pennington Street. They believe play is an essential part of learning for children. As it grew, the museum moved to its current location in the historic Carnegie Library in 1991.
Through all its growth, the Museum never lost sight of the founders’ vision to provide fun, hands-on learning experiences for kids. It now has 17,000 square feet and 13 exhibit areas filled with components that encourage kids to build, create, imagine, explore and discover. This is play-based learning at its best!
In 2015, they expanded with a Children’s Museum Oro Valley, a satellite location specially sized for kids ages 0-5.
- Full Discovery and Strategy sessions with both program and development staff
- Site mapping and information architecture review
- Theme development and mobile optimization
- Embedded donation widgets with custom styling
- Industry standard SEO and security plugins