Case Study: Pima IDA
Improving the standard of living for Pima County residents
The Pima IDA is a nonprofit corporation designated a political subdivision of the State of Arizona incorporated with the approval of Pima County.
The Pima IDA is authorized by Arizona statutes to issue bonds to provide funds for the financing or refinancing of the costs of the acquisition, construction, improvement, rehabilitation or equipping of a project. By statute, neither Pima IDA nor Pima County lend their general credit to these bonds – instead the bonds are solely payable from the revenues of the borrower.
- Full Discovery and Strategy sessions with all involved parties
- Site mapping and information architecture review
- Custom Logo Design and new style guide provided
- Theme development and mobile optimization
- Customized Bond Issue lists and meetings calendar
- Industry standard SEO and security plugins
The client had an outdated logo from the 1990s. They were in a difficult position, with being ready to redesign their website, but not wanting to move forward with an extremely old logo.
Single Focus Web offered the client a logo/branding package that included a redesign of the Pima IDA logo and a logo library that included alternative versions like stacked, social, greyscale and reverse.
Overall, it was a successful branding project with minimal revisions, and complete client input. Their new brand is ready to grow with their upcoming goals.