Case Study: True Concord
Fusing the best voices and instrumentalists from across the country
Tucson’s only GRAMMY-nominated ensemble, True Concord Voices & Orchestra thrills audiences in live performance and over international radio waves. True Concord’s innovative programming fuses the best professional voices and instrumentalists from across the country.
Now in its 17th season, many audience members have been with True Concord since its beginning. A lot has changed since then, but you can continue to count on a commitment to excellence and plenty of creativity—with a few surprises thrown in.
- Full Discovery and Strategy sessions
- Site mapping and information architecture review
- Digital style guide
- Theme development and Mobile optimization
- Password-protected portals for board members, volunteers and musicians
- Embedded contact forms feed email client
- Industry standard SEO and security plugins
Color palette & Visual elements
Digital Style Guide
The client had a brand guide that included logo, colors, visual elements all for print, but was missing the digital style guide.
Single Focus Web collaborated with the client’s designer to create a digital style guide based on the existing brand system.
Overall, it was a successful web project with minimal revisions, and compliance with the client’s visual brand. The client loved their new site!