Community Investment Corporation- CIC Tucson
About CIC Tucson
CIC’s Social Impact Lending program is dedicated to investing in endeavors which support businesses and projects that have wider community benefits. Social Impact Loans are small loans that usually receive preferential terms, rates, and underwriting evaluation in recognition of the “Good” that will result from the loan.
The CIC Tucson Project
- Full Discovery and Strategy sessions with both program and development staff
- Site mapping and information architecture review
- Theme development and mobile optimization
- Custom tools for accepting loan payments from small business clients
- embedded donation forms with custom styling
- Industry standard SEO and security plugins
Testimonial From the CIC Tucson Project:
We can't thank you enough for all your work creating the new website. The site is stunning and sure to draw in new business for us. Thank you also for your patience with us, as we didn't always know how to verbalize what it was we were looking for. The end result is amazing!