About Family Housing Resources
Family Housing Resources is a nonprofit 501(c) (3) Arizona corporation whose primary mission is to assist low to moderate income individuals and families obtain decent, affordable housing.
Additionally, FHR has partnered with StuLo to provide local residents with the guidance and resources needed to reduce Student Loan Debt and improve their overall financial wellness.
The FHR Tucson Project
- Full Discovery and Strategy sessions with both program and executive staff
- Custom Logo Design and new style guide provided to staff
- Site mapping and information architecture review
- Theme development and mobile optimization
- Customized class registrations for Homebuyer Education classes
- Industry standard SEO and security plugins
Testimonial From the Family Housing Resources’ Project:
Working with Cecily and Jessica was great, they are both a wonderful combination of knowledgeable and kind. They bring with them an excitement for your project and have created a well-organized process to ensure you obtain what you are hoping for. The best part was seeing the finished product! They took all of our small ideas and comments and turned them into a wonderful new website that is exactly what we were hoping for but never really articulated!