Pima County Industrial Development Authority
About the Pima IDA
The Pima IDA is a nonprofit corporation designated a political subdivision of the State of Arizona incorporated with the approval of Pima County.
The Pima IDA is authorized by Arizona statutes to issue bonds to provide funds for the financing or refinancing of the costs of the acquisition, construction, improvement, rehabilitation or equipping of a project. By statute, neither Pima IDA nor Pima County lend their general credit to these bonds – instead the bonds are solely payable from the revenues of the borrower.
The Pima IDA Project
- Full Discovery and Strategy sessions with all involved parties
- Custom Logo Design and new style guide provided
- Site mapping and information architecture review
- Theme development and mobile optimization
- Customized Bond Issue lists and meetings calendar
- Industry standard SEO and security plugins