About Tu Nidito
Tu Nidito exists to create a community of acceptance and understanding regarding children in grief. It is our vision that no child grieves alone. As a non-profit, organization specializing in providing free of charge emotional support to children, teens, young adults, and families impacted by the diagnosis of a serious medical condition or death of someone special, Tu Nidito recognizes that:
- A child wants to understand what has happened when a significant death or diagnosis has occurred.
- A child wants to be able to express their feelings in a safe and supportive environment.
- A child wants to continue to live fully in the present and open up to the future.
Tu Nidito provides individual and group support and operates on the belief that it is valuable for grieving families to share their stories, memories, experiences and feelings with others who are going through a similar situation. Support resources for the community also include professional workshops, intervention services, phone consultations, referrals, and written resources relating to grieving children and teens, and their families.
The Tu Nidito Project
- Full Discovery and Strategy sessions with program staff
- Site mapping and information architecture review
- Theme development and mobile optimization
- Online intake forms, resource library and volunteer message board/forum created
- Integration with new Bloomerang CRM
- Industry standard SEO and security plugins