Case Study: Children’s Museum Tucson
Refreshing new look for the Museum
The Children’s Museum Tucson was in need of a website refresh to align with pandemic needs. They now have a new mobile-first design that is easy to navigate and fully accessible.
The pandemic forced the museum, along with organizations across the country, to shut their doors. As they returned to in-person events, visitors want to discover safe ways to get back to the museum.
Their new website does just that.
The museum has 17,000 square feet and 13 exhibit areas filled with components that encourage kids to build, create, imagine, explore and discover. This is play-based learning at its best!
- Full Discovery and Strategy sessions with program staff
- Site mapping and information architecture review
- Mobile first UX Design
- Modern Events Calendar: powerful and easy to use management system to streamline ticketing process
- Online inquiry forms, and summer camp sign up process simplified
- Successful SEO strategy developed to fight previous low rankings.
- Custom popups for rotating promotions