Case Study: Tucson Audubon Society
More than birdwatching: an inclusive hub for a leading non-profit
Tucson Audubon is southeast Arizona’s leading non-profit engaging people in the conservation of birds and their habitats.
They work for a future in which we are connected to our natural world through birds, and protecting our natural resources in a responsible and sustainable manner.
Tucson Audubon Society is more than just birdwatching! They involve the community through recreational birding, field trips, an annual festival, education activities, conservation actions, and meaningful volunteering opportunities.
They also have two offsite locations, Mason Center and the Paton Center for Hummingbirds.
- Full Discovery and Strategy sessions with program staff
- Site mapping and information architecture review
- Theme development and mobile optimization
- Custom Meet Your Birds library
- Modern Events Calendar for field trips
- Multiple themes for annual festival content pages
- Custom template for Neon CRM pages
- Custom branded theme for Shopify installation
- Industry standard SEO and security plugins
They walked us through the many steps of creating a new site and made it very easy for us. And we thank them for their unending patience in working with us!