Case Study: Old Pueblo Community Services
When people face homelessness, OPCS can help transform lives.
Old Pueblo Community Services began in 1996, with one home and a mission to provide safe and affordable housing for persons leaving prison homeless.
Within a short time, OPCS had become a reputable, supportive environment for men needing a Second Chance. Based on that reputation, OPCS grew from that one house to over ten recovery communities and numerous scattered site apartment units.
Today OPCS provides safe affordable housing options to approximately 400 persons every day. They employ a team of approximately 80 staff who assist approximately 2,000 persons per year, with over 500 moving into permanent housing each year.
- Full Discovery and Strategy sessions with program staff
- Site mapping and information architecture review
- Theme development and mobile optimization
- Online intake forms, resource library and volunteer message board/forum created
- Integration with new Bloomerang CRM
- Industry standard SEO and security plugins