Case Study: Casa de los Niños
Casa de los Niños; A Voice for Children and Families
The mission of Casa de los Niños is to promote child well-being and family stability in our community.
For over 49 years, Casa de los Ninos has served Tucson community to prevent child abuse and neglect and to support and empower families. We deliver a continuum of evidence-based services to effectively address the needs of children and families within our community.
By focusing on the whole family, Casa de los Niños helps everyone become stronger, more resilient, and able to thrive.
- Full Discovery and Strategy sessions with program staff
- Site mapping and information architecture review
- Theme development and mobile optimization
- Custom integration with eTapesty Donation System for donations.
- Online intake forms and client forms
- SEO strategy developed using Yoast and other tools.
- Accessibility standard provided by Accessibe.