Case Study: SAAF (Southern AZ AIDS Foundation)
SAAF: Your Life Matters
Since its inception back in 1997, Southern Arizona AIDS Foundation has remained committed ensuring that we, as a community, continue advancing health, well-being, and social justice for those living with HIV, LGBTQ+ individuals, and communities marginalized by society in Arizona and beyond.
SAAF’s clients are able to receive case management as they learn to navigate their life with a new or existing diagnosis. Through their case manager, SAAF’s clients are eligible to receive housing, psychosocial services, food services, complimentary therapies, and access to other resources. clients know that as well.
Prevention is at the core of making sure that our community stays healthy physically and mentally. SAAF provides HIV and STI testing. Some of their programs aim to prevent relationship abuse, substance abuse, and suicide by implementing evidence-based curricula in their trainings and psychosocial services. SAP (Syringe Access Program) meets people where they are by providing safer practices and allowing folks to have access to resources when they need them. Now with the addition of SAAF Health, people in our community will have access to gender-affirming primary care at no cost.
- Full Discovery and Strategy sessions with program staff
- Site mapping and information architecture review
- Theme development and mobile optimization
- Custom integration with DoGooder Advocacy tool for advocacy initiatives.
- Integration with Bloomerang CRM for donations
- Online Events and Registration Management process created
- Successful SEO strategy developed to ensure SAAF gains the online audience it deserves