Case Study: CIC Tucson
CIC unlocks the door to the American Dream.
“CIC unlocks the door to prosperity for all members of our community to reclaim the American Dream.”
CIC is a nonprofit dedicated to the financial empowerment of Pima County and the surrounding area since 1996.
We give the members of our community, who are shut out of and left behind in our economy, access to the knowledge and financing they need to pursue new opportunities.
“The system may not recognize your value, but we do.”
The guiding principle CIC lives by is: Nobody who has the desire and diligence to participate in our economy should ever be on the outside looking in.
- Full Discovery and Strategy sessions with marketing team
- Site mapping and information architecture review
- Logo design, style guide and stock photography library
- Theme development and mobile optimization
- Custom Payment System for loan recipients.
- Several online loan forms, from advanced intake forms to simple loan inquiries.
- Successful SEO strategy developed to fight previous low rankings.
The client was ready to redesign their website, but without an outdated logo.
Single Focus Web offered a logo package that included an updated logo design of CIC’s logo and creating new brand that can grow with the organization.
Overall, it was a successful branding project with complete client input. CIC’s new brand continues to be a success across all digital platforms and media.
Stock Photography Assets
With new loan programs, the client needed a refresh of their visual identity, specially photography.
Single Focus Web’s solution was a library of stock photography, focusing on diversity in small businesses and families. These fit into the new site which included a fresh color palette and custom fonts.