Case Study: Community Investment Corporation
Helping small businesses thrive and succeed
CIC’s Social Impact Lending program is dedicated to investing in endeavors which support businesses and projects that have wider community benefits. Social Impact Loans are small loans that usually receive preferential terms, rates, and underwriting evaluation in recognition of the “Good” that will result from the loan.
When the pandemic hit in 2020, CIC started offering Emergency Microloans for Small Business in Southern Arizona. Local small businesses affected by COVID-19 were eligible for these loan programs. CIC is proud to support local small businesses during a time of uncertainty. These loans helped bridge gaps in cash flow for small businesses while the details for a government stimulus package and qualifications for assistance were finalized.
- Full Discovery and Strategy sessions with both program and development staff
- Site mapping and information architecture review
- Theme development and mobile optimization
- Custom tools for accepting loan payments from small business clients
- Embedded donation forms with custom styling
- Industry standard SEO and security plugins