Case Study: Children’s Clinics
The Children’s Clinic: Meeting the Special Needs of Children and Families
Children’s Clinics is a comprehensive medical home that offers southern Arizona’s families a unique environment to meet the health care needs of their children with more than 25 medical and dental specialty clinics, primary care, behavioral health, and therapy services under one roof. Located in the Square & Compass Building on the Tucson Medical Center (TMC) campus, Children’s Clinics is a nonprofit organization providing family-centered, comprehensive outpatient medical and therapy services in a comfortable and engaging atmosphere.
- Mini Discovery and Strategy sessions with program staff
- Site mapping and information architecture review
- Theme development and mobile optimization
- Custom integration with Bloomerang and Kindful Donation Systems for donations, events and peer-to-peer giving.
- SEO strategy implemented using Yoast and other tools.